Imagine a bicycle capable of taking you effortlessly anywhere you wished to go… It would be the E-765 Gravel. Roads, tracks, paths or felds, nothing is too much thanks to a powerful and robust electric motor. Without sacrifcing weight or looks, the bike will show you the world in a different light. It is quite possibly the most versatile bike ever designed. It can be ridden with or without the electric assistance, through the streets of the city or the winding roads of the countryside, at the beach or up the mountain, to go to work or simply for a meander, for leisure or for racing… simply blend your muscle power with the bike’s electric watts and enjoy the best of all worlds. The E-765 GRAVEL brings a whole new dimension to bike riding.
Meet Fazua Evation
It's the lightest and most compact drive system in its field. It offers pedelec support up to 25 Km/h. And up to 400W power.
Offers 3 levels of pedalling support:
- BREEZE MODE: Feel the evation tailwind while extending your battery runtime. up to 125W
- RIVER MODE: Add some solid power and sail the trail. up to 250W
- ROCKET MODE: And rock on! up to 400W
Impressive Pedalling Assistance
The low total weight produces a ride sensations that is close to that of a muscle-powered bike. The neutrality of the motor interruption at 25 km/h is impressively fluid. There is no noticeable pedal resistances at higher speeds.
The remote control located on the handlebar enables the precision control of the electrical assistance. There are 4 available modes: 0 Wh mode where you rely solely on your legs, two intermediate modes with respective power ratings of 125 Wh and 250 Wh, and finally, rocket mode, which can reach a maximum power of 400 Wh.
Control your range by making use of both muscle and electrical power. An average range of 86 kilometres has been recorded for mixed use, while this figure is 32 kilometr in the mountains and 53 in the city.
Detachable battery and motor
A detachable motor and battery only make sense if you can remove them from your bike for a lighter ride whenever you want.
Designed as a single unit, the FAZUA electrical assistance used in the E-765 OPTIMUM allows for the option of leaving the electrical unit at home.
The free app offered by FAZUA converts the E-765 OPTIMUM into a connected bike. Connected directly to the battery, track its life and charge status, as well as its temperature.
Including navigation and GPS tracking, the app can offer several routes to a chosen destination, stating the drop and the distance that can be covered based on the battery charge status.
Analyse your journeys in real time using the speedometer, and after your session, by consulting a summary of your efforts.
Total design Integration
Whether you’re looking at a profile or front view, it is difficult to tell that the E-765 OPTIMUM is an eBike at all.
Stored in a diagonal tube, the compact dimensions of the motor assembly and battery enabled the LOOK engineers to design a tailored carbon frame, for perfect integration and weight distribution.
- CRANKSET: FSA 1X42T
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1130 11X36
- SEATPOST: LOOK LS2 carbon 27,2 mm X 350 mm
- SADDLE: SAN MARCO Monza Full ft
- STEM: LOOK GDS
- H-BAR: LOOK ALLOY LS2 COMPACT 12° FLARE
- WHEELS: SHIMANO RS 170
- TYRES: WTB RIDDLER 700X37
- SHIFTERS: SRAM RIVAL 1
- DERAILLEUR: SRAM RIVAL 1
- BRAKES: RIVAL HRD
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1130
- MOTOR: FAZUA EVOTION
- THRU AXLES: R: 142X12 mm F: 100X12 mm SPEED RELEASE READY
- Weight: 13.5kg (Size M without pedals) average
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file