Why buy bike from us?
Transportation, fitness and fun. Escape Disc is all these things and more. Choose your mission, hop on and go.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape Disc is ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry, a flat handlebar and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Easy handling and powerful disc brakes make it a great choice for navigating city streets or crowded bike paths in all types of weather. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is always up for the adventure.
Balanced and efficient
Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
Versatile and capable
Powerful disc brakes, and a wide range of gears help you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
Puncture-resistant tires, and integrated rack mounts so rider can take on tough city streets and more adventurous rides.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:alloy (with low-rider rack mount)
- Handlebar:Giant Sport XC, 31.8 alloy
- Stem:Giant Sport Ahead, 15-degree, 31.8
- Seatpost:Giant Sport
- Saddle:Connect Comfort
- Shifters:Shimano Altus, 3x8
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Brakes:Tektro M275 hydraulic disc F[160 rotor] R[160 rotor] alloy brake lever
- Brake Levers:alloy
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG31, 11x32
- Chain:KMC Z7
- Crankset:forged alloy, 28/38/48 with chainguard
- Bottom Bracket:cartridge
- Rims:Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires:Giant S-X2 puncture protect, 700x35
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file