Why buy bike from us?
From daily training rides to your biggest race of the year. Lightweight, stiff and ultra-efficient, this composite machine delivers pure road performance to make your podium dreams come true.
With its Advanced-grade composite frame, which minimizes weight without sacrificing best-in-class stiffness, the TCR Advanced Pro puts you in position to win. Legendary Compact Road race geometry blends quick, precise handling with aggressive positioning, and the OverDrive 2 front end delivers razor-sharp steering performance. The Variant seatpost helps smooth out the ride, giving you a well-rounded machine that flies from start to finish.
Composite frameset is engineered to offer minimal weight without sacrificing pedaling stiffness and efficiency.
Proven geometry and precise steering stiffness makes this frame design the choice of climbers and all-rounders who compete at the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France and other major races around the world.
Speed and compliance
The Variant composite seatpost and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tires combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SL
- Stem:Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost:Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle:Giant Contact SL (forward)
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain:KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset:Shimano Ultegra with Giant Power Pro, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano Press Fit
- Rims:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Hubs:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Spokes:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Tires:Giant Gavia AC 0 tubeless 700x25mm
- Extras:RideSense Bluetooth
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file