Why buy bike from us?
The CP24R is Cuda's smallest road bike, it features narrow and shallow drop bars with a Claris STI shifter. Cuda's geometry is designed to not overstretch the rider and is supplied with road and cross tyres.
Your junior rider won't get much more of a better start to racing than this, with perfectly sized components to compensate for the shorter riders arm's and leg's allowing them to get out and enjoy some fast rides! All the tubing on the frames have been carefully selected to reduce weight but pass the vigorous international safety tests.
- Frame: Alloy Double Butted
- Frame: Size 37.5cm
- Fork: Alloy
- Number of Gears: 9
- Crankset: Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro Kanti
- Handlebars: Alloy junior drop bars
- Bar Tape/Grips: PU bar tape
- Saddle: Cuda junior
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs and rims 28h alloy rims
- Wheel: Size 24"
- Tyres: Kenda Road 24 x 1” & Kenda Cross 24 x 1 1/8
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: CUDP1818
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file