Just one look at the Haro Boulevard BMX Bike and you know this is where things start to get serious.
The Boulevard got a lot of inspiration from the Haro Pro Team including the alloy top load stem, larger bars and Haro Team Grips. The Boulevard has fatter 2.4-inch La Mesa tires, much like what the pros are running.
Roll up at the skate park or trails on the Boulevard and you can count on having a good session.
- Full hi-ten frame with internal head tube, Mid BB shell and 20.5" top tube
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
- Hi-ten 8.50" bars with Haro alloy top load stem
- Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 175mm cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing rear hub and driver
- Haro 1978 alloy brakes
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: HA1847, HA1846, HA1848
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file