Why buy bike from us?
This performance hardtail exudes racing flair from every frame tube and each component - which is why it's earned the Race tag. And yes, it's as fast as it looks.
With our carefully crafted C:62 Reaction frameset and a full selection of race-ready equipment, it's got everything that an aspiring racer could possibly need for a season of podium-chasing. A Fox 32 Rhythm fork with remote lockout, Shimano XT 2x11 transmission and hydraulic disc brakes, Fulcrum Red 77 wheelset shod with Schwalbe tyres and Newmen cockpit components leave no room for doubt: this is a bike that will allow you to perform at your very best. Are you ready to push the limits of your performance? Because the Reaction C:62 Race most definitely is...
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost BB, Integrated Cable Routing, Boost 148, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, Oneloc
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake, (180/160)
- Crankset: Sram X1 Carbon Eagle™ DUB, 32T, 175mm
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle™
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Rear -Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25, Front - Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active Race
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour