SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series will empower more riders than ever before to embrace the sport of road cycling.
It will become the supportive groupset that beginner riders choose to help them train for, and ride in more serious races.
By combining trickle down technology with a greater accessibility, SHIMANO 105 will continue to motivate and inspire more riders than ever to go after greater challenges.
- Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body
- Wide contact area
- Lightweight - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800)
- Optimum power transfer
- SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing
- Designed to match the 105 11-speed group
- Wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence when slicing through corners
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a front-centre pivot
Manufacturer's Code: PDR7000