SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series will empower more riders than ever before to embrace the sport of road cycling.
It will become the supportive groupset that beginner riders choose to help them train for, and ride in more serious races.
By combining trickle down technology with a greater accessibility, SHIMANO 105 will continue to motivate and inspire more riders than ever to go after greater challenges.
- HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (11-speed)
- Balances weight and efficiency without sacrificing stiffness
- Rider Tuned performance with numerous gear combinations
- Wider gear pitch increases chain clearance with small gearings and allows for 410 mm chain stays on 135 mm O.L.D.
- Optimum power transfer
- Multiple options provide greater choice
- Greater frame compatibility
- Average weight 713.4 g (50-34T) 742.6 g (52-36T) 757.8 g (53-39T)
- HOLLOWTECH II Technology
- Threaded BB shell width: 70mm
- Compatible BB type: Outboard
- Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed/ HG-X11
- Gear arms: 4
- P.C.D. (mm) :110
- Rear speeds :11
- Recommended BB: Pressfit SM-BB72-41B
- Recommended BB: Threaded (normal) SM-BBR60
- Technology: HOLLOWTECH BB, HOLLOWTECH II
- Threaded BB Shell Width: 68, 73
- Includes Crank Arm Fixing Bolt: Yes
- Q-factor (mm): 146
Manufacturer's Code: FCR7000C04S, FCR7000C26S, FCR7000D04S, FCR7000D26S