SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series will empower more riders than ever before to embrace the sport of road cycling.
It will become the supportive groupset that beginner riders choose to help them train for, and ride in more serious races.
By combining trickle down technology with a greater accessibility, SHIMANO 105 will continue to motivate and inspire more riders than ever to go after greater challenges.
- Ergonomic power curve
- Natural stroke feeling
- More cable routing options
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- Shorter rear center (410 mm) with 135 mm O.L.D.
- Lighter front shifting operation
- Color options: Silky Black, Spark Silver
- Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
- Optimized cage design for disc brake road bikes
- Average weight 111 g
- Action_Down Swing
- Action Down Swing
- Angled clamp band design
- Cable adjust
- Chain stay angle 61-66
- Compatible chain HG-EV 11-speed/ HG-X11
- Link bushings 7
- Speeds_Front 2
- Speeds_Rear 11
- Top gear teeth 46-53T
- Total capacity 16T
- Compatible Clamp Band Size 28.6mm, 31.8mm, 34.9mm