Why buy bike from us?
The Double Shot is our take on a traditional gentlemen's café racer with a lugged chromoly frame built with a modern geometry twist. The perfect bike for café or pub runs; flat cap and beard optional.
- Classic Lugged Steel Touring Frame
- Steel Trekking Fork With Cantilever Brake Mounts And Lowrider Eyelets
- Simplified 3-speed Shimano Internal Hub
- Reliable Braking Performance From Tektro Cantilever Brakes
- Durable But Lightweight Double-Wall Alloy Rims With Alloy Cassette Hubs
- Robust Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket
- Silver Stem With Matching Silver Moustache Bars
- Colour Matched Adventure Grips And Riveted Touring Saddle
- 700C x 35C Tyre
- 51cm, 54cm, 57cm, 60cm - Sizing Available
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file