A rider favorite for more than a decade, Ksyrium Elite is now updated with our UST Road Tubeless system.
This updated version makes it easier than ever to experience the benefits of riding tubeless. Integrated with our Yksion Pro UST Tubeless tires, the system makes installation, removal and maintenance simple and hassle-free. Eliminating the tube reduces friction in the system, which means less rolling resistance and higher speeds. You can also lower your tire pressure, which gives you a smoother, more comfortable ride plus added control on rough roads. And you’ll enjoy a reduced risk of punctures, so you can ride with confidence and push yourself farther.
The rims are engineered with our patented Fore Drilling to form a stronger connection between the spokes and the rim. Isopulse lacing improves stability and boosts lateral stiffness while sprinting or climbing. Our exclusive patented ISM 4D process strategically removes excess material from the rim while maintaining it around the spokes, where tension is applied.
The wheel is available in three color options: full black; gray on black; black with red highlights.
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.:
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Lighter, wider rims for quick, comfortable handling.
- 17 mm internal rim width for increased air volume.
- ISM 4D superlight rim.
- Double butted steel spokes.
- Engineered durability lets you ride more miles without any worries.
- Spoke and rim interface are secured with Fore drilling.
- Sealed cartridge bearings designed to last many miles.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- FTS-L Campagnolo freewheel body (30871201)
- FTS-L Shimano / Sram freewheel body (30871101 - Delivered on the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1520 grams
- Front without tyre: 665 grams
- Rear without tyre: 855 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 7 bars - 100 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87
- PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25/28mm 7,7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17TC ROAD
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Height: front 22 mm, rear 25 mm asymmetrical
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
In The Box:
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- BR301 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Manufacturer's Code: 85-817, P4846530