Why buy bike from us?
Following the amazingly successful launch of the Raleigh Mini Burner in 2018. We have created a new mini balance bike for all budding BMX champions. The Mini Mag Burner has been designed to replicate the Mag Burner originally released in 1983.
- A balance bike is an ideal first step for a child to learn how to ride without pedals. The child scoots along by sitting on the saddle and moving their feet backwards and forwards, keeping either one foot or both feet on the ground at all times. They learn basic cycling skills; balance and coordination whilst having great fun and looking good
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position; allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Graphics under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the Burner design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- A super cool handlebar fitting race plate with alphabet and number sticker sets
- Colour co-ordinated saddle, grips and tyres; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
- stem: Steel, 22.2mm, silver GNJ250
- handlebars: Steel, 480mm wide, 77mm rise, black, crossbar WRNH182
- grips: Junior, 120mm, blue/yellow WAGG136
- saddle: Blue, steel rail silver WBZP321
- seatpost: Alloy, 27.2 x 180mm, silver RFS163
- seat clamp: Aluminium, 31.8, black RMSP531B
- frame: Aluminium, low step-through
- fork: Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 25.4mm
- headset: Steel 8pc, black RAT328
- front wheel: Mag wheel, 12" 8 spoke, yellow WRGH173
- rear wheel: Mag wheel, 12" 8 spoke, yellow WRGR169
- front hub: Part of mag wheel
- rear hub: Part of mag wheel
- rims: Mag wheel, 12" 8 spoke, yellow
- front tyre: 12.5 x 2.25 blue tanwall WRTT134
- rear tyre: 12.5 x 2.25 blue tanwall WRTT134
- inner tubes: 12" with 45deg angle valve WACB210
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: BALBURS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file