- Microfibra TechPro is a microfiber PU Made in Italy. It is considered a highly technological and innovative, eco-friendly leather suitable for technical and sports products which require high performance levels. It incorporates features of resistancy, stability, lightness, water-repellency and eco-friendliness.
- TIt has a Hydro and anti-mold treatment, which eliminates the onset of molds and bacteria.
- Microfibra TechPro is Oeko-Tex certified, does not contain harmful substances and respects law restrictions.
- The yellow photoluminescent material captures natural or artificial daylight to give it back to the environment in the dark.
Soft Instep Closure System
- is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- It's adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep.
- The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender.
- The Soft Step Closure System is serviceable and replaceable.
Techno 3 Push System
- Techno 3 Push System dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments.
- Like most SIDI small parts, the Techno 3 Push buckle is serviceable and replaceable.
- It can be adjusted while riding, thanks to an innovative button which can be pushed to lift the buckle and facilitate the adjustment.
High Security Velcro
- straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed.
- This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
Millenium 5 Sole
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- The redesigned Millenium 5 sole is constructed from injected carbon fibre in a nylon matrix. This infusion of carbon fibre in the nylon increases sole stiffness and durability, ensuring optimum performance in the face of prolonged use and temperature changes.