Here it is. New XTR.
27 years of development and we’re right back to where it all started, introducing the ultimate MTB race components. Designed to meet the highest level competitive mountain bike racing needs with a second to none performance and experience. New XTR M9100 Series brings the most versatile groupset for XC, enduro and marathon racing.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR - to be the ultimate race components.
- O.L.D.: 148 mm
- Spoke Hole: 28H, 32H
- Quick engagement: max. 7.0 deg
- Model Number: FH-M9111-B
- Series: XTR M9100 Series
- Average weight: 238 g
- Axle Fixing method: 12 mm E-THRU
- Thru Axle: (Length x Inner Diameter) 148 x 12 mm
- Bearing_Cup: Grinded
- Bearing_Stainless: ball ?
- Brake Type: CENTER LOCK disc brake
- Flange diameter (mm): 56.25/70
- Flange distance (mm): 63.06
- O.L.D. (mm): 148
- Offset (mm): 7.02
- P.C.D. (mm): 47.25/61
- Quick engagement X (max , 7.0 deg.)
- Seal_Freehub: body Contact
- Seal_Hub: Labyrinth & Contact
- Speeds: 12-speed
- Spoke Holes: 28H, 32H