ICE FLY completes the innovative Elite catalogue of insulated cycling water bottles ensuring extreme lightness and constant maintenance of the temperature of cold liquids when on a bike, thanks to superior technical characteristics and an ergonomic design for road and MTB use.
- Hydrating is essential to ensure a high performance while pedalling. Maintaining the temperature of liquids plays a major role in choosing the ideal water bottle to ensure a reserve of fresh water even when temperatures exceed 30°. With the ICE FLY insulated water bottle you can have a constant maintenance of the temperature of cold liquids while cycling for up to 2.5 hours compared with traditional water bottles.
- The excellent thermal performance of the thermal bottle is due to the innovative double isothermal wall, which eliminates heat exchanges ensuring a maximum degree of thermal insulation.
- ICE FLY is a squeezable insulated water bottle, soft and flexible, designed to allow very easy extraction from and insertion into the bottle cage thanks to its practical ergonomic handle. Like all Elite water bottles, this new thermal model too has a standard diameter (?74 mm) compatible with every type of bottle holder on the market.
- In addition to the ergonomic ring nut, the practical design with non-slip texture facilitates the grip, favouring a firmer grip and greater resistance of the product's aesthetic characteristics even in difficult conditions. Thanks to the body in squeezable material, ICE FLY can guarantee a simply formidable grip, ensuring high liquid delivery even with minimal pressure.
- To make ICE FLY the ideal insulated water bottle for road and MTB use, is the practical cap with leak-proof push-pull rubber valve. The practical shock-resistant plastic protective cap, designed to ensure easy opening and closing with one hand and to protect the spout from dust, mud and dirt during outdoor rides, completes the body of the bottle.
- All the elements that make up ICE FLY are plastic, certified without BPA (Bisphenol A) and therefore fully compliant with the European CE and American FDA standards that regulate the contact with food and beverages. The bottle rubber valve also boasts innovative anti-odour technology, designed to efficiently retain flavours and odours and to maintain the taste of the liquid contained in it unaltered.
- BPA free
- Liquid maximum temperature 40°
- Dishwasher safe
Manufacturer's Code: BT60802, BT60805