When bigger needs to be better, you can rely on the bronte helmet—designed for those who appreciate the classic giro fit and advanced mips technology, but are in need of an extra-large size.
We created the Bronte for riders in search of the renowned Giro fit and in need of an extra-large size. Inspired by the sleek style and cooling ventilation of our Register helmet, the Bronte is at home on pavement or the trail. We use In-Mold construction to make it light without compromising durability, and the acclaimed, adjustable Roc Loc Sport system makes it easy to custom-tune the fit for comfort and stability.
- Our Universal Fit helmets are sculpted to look good and fit great for almost anyone on the first try. By developing proprietary shell sizes based on specific customer groups, and combining them with an easily-adjustable fit system, it's easy for you get the right fit, straight out of the box, without the hassle or expense of trying multiple sizes.
- In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Vents 22
- Certification Cpsc Bicycle
- Construction In Mold Construction
- Full Hardbody Shell Compact Shape
Manufacturer's Code: GIHBROBX