Why buy bike from us?
Keep Firing! A road bike that’s light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable. Your rides will go longer. You’ll barely notice.
- Connected & Protected:
SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame, fork, bar and seatpost insulates you from bumps while keeping you connected to the road. Better handling and control, with the comfort to ride all day.
- Race-Level Performance:
Light enough for quick climbing and stiff enough for sprinting thanks to asymmetric design, refined tube shapes and dialed carbon layup. This bike’s lively feel is replicated across every size.
- True Endurance:
Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long, plus a removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather.
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle, internal cable routing, removable fender bridge
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, internal routing, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer/60mm rake, 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer/55mm rake
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, Alloy clincher, 26mm deep
- Hubs: (F) Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, 12x100 / (R) Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, 12x142
- Spokes: Fulcrum, Stainless steel
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 30c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: Synapse, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Women's Sport, 155mm width, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Speeds: 22
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C12300F1048, C12300F1044, C12300F1051, C12300F1054
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file