Why buy bike from us?
Make Your Own Luck! This is the fastest, smoothest, best handling, finest performing aluminum race bike on the planet.
- Your Lucky Number:
CAAD13 is the ultimate alloy race machine. With exceptional efficiency and superb handling, it out-performs most carbon — at an aluminum price. Fitting, since aluminum’s atomic number is 13.
- Decreased Drag:
With every new CAAD we design, speed increases. The same can’t be said for weight. Drag-reducing tube shapes and sleek integration keeps the CAAD13 light but make it much, much faster.
- Smooth by Design:
Dropped rear stay configuration and ample room for bigger tyres delivers the best possible blend of stiff efficiency and unbeatable comfort in an alloy road racer.
- Frame: All-New, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, Di2 Ready, flat-mount disc
- Fork: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: HollowGram 45 KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals
- Spokes: Formula Grand Forza
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB30
- Chain: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG-1270, 10-33, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, 2x12
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE Carbon, 400mm (S), 420mm (M-L)
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: All-New HollowGram SAVE, alloy, -6°
- Headset: CAAD13, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 160/160mm Centerlock rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: All-New HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- Speeds: 24
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C13100M1060, C13100M1051, C13100M1054, C13100M1056, C13100M1058
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file