Why buy bike from us?
Make Your Own Luck! This is the fastest, smoothest, best handling, finest performing aluminum race bike on the planet.
- Your Lucky Number:
CAAD13 is the ultimate alloy race machine. With exceptional efficiency and superb handling, it out-performs most carbon — at an aluminum price. Fitting, since aluminum’s atomic number is 13.
- Decreased Drag:
With every new CAAD we design, speed increases. The same can’t be said for weight. Drag-reducing tube shapes and sleek integration keeps the CAAD13 light but make it much, much faster.
- Smooth by Design:
Dropped rear stay configuration and ample room for bigger tyres delivers the best possible blend of stiff efficiency and unbeatable comfort in an alloy road racer.
- Frame: All-New, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, direct mount rim brake, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, Di2 Ready
- Fork: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB
- Hubs: (F) Fulcrum Racing 900 / (R) Fulcrum Racing 900
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 7050 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: CAAD13, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: Cannondale CAAD13, alloy, 330mm
- Speeds: 22
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C13250M1060, C13250M1058, C13250M1051, C13250M1054, C13250M1056
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file