Why buy bike from us?
Where Performance Begins!
A performance road bike with race-winning DNA. Smooth, fast, affordable—pick three.
- Exceptional Aluminum Performance:
Refined butting, precisely controlled tube shapes, and renowned double-pass welds create frames that are lighter and ride better than our competitors’ highest-end alloy offerings.
- Elite Race Geometry:
With similar geometry to the CAAD13, the CAAD Optimo offers riders true race handling and body position.
- Ride Smoother with SAVE:
Specifically engineered flex zones in the rear of the frame absorb road irregularities for better comfort and control.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered headtube, fender mounts
- Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, fender mounts
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear
- Hubs: (F) Formula RB-31 / (R) Formula RB-32
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 25c
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: FSA Tempo, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC HG71, 8-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG50, 11-30, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Shifters: Shimano Claris, 2x8
- Handlebar: 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: CAAD Optimo, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Promax RC-452
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Speeds: 16
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file