Why buy bike from us?
The perfect first cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, super-commuter or all-road adventurer. No limits.
- SuperX DNA:
Though the CAADX is a value, its lineage is prestigious, sharing the same geometry as the race-proven cyclocross champion, the SuperX.
- Stay OutFront:
OutFront Steering Geometry offers great stability for technical descents and great agility everywhere else. Just what you need to rule today’s ‘cross courses.
- Smooth as a Belgian Beer:
SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle and fork helps you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30, flat mount disc
- Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, internal routing, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, 12x100 thru axle
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: CX 2.0, 28h
- Hubs: (F) Formula RX-512 12x100 / (R) Formula CX-22 QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe CX Comp, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: FSA Omega alloy, 46/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: CAADX, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage CX
- Seatpost: 6061 alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Speeds: 22
- Extras: Null
- Fork Travel: Null
- Frame Details: BB30|Flat mount disc
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Formula RX-512 12x100
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula CX-22 QR
- Rear Tire Size: 35
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file