Any Way, Any Day
Dirt one day. Road the next. The Quick CX is built to thrive wherever your adventure leads.
- Rule All Roads.
A bump-absorbing suspension fork and big, grippy multisurface tyres keep you comfortably in control on everything from smooth pavement to battered backroads.
- Positioned for Success:
An upright, mountain-bike-inspired riding position feels natural and comfortable in all situations.
- Lighten Up:
Thanks to Cannondale’s unmatched aluminum expertise, Quick CX is remarkably light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube, internal cable routing, BSA threaded BB, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered steerer
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Shimano XT / (R) Shimano XT, QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Piedmont, 700x40c
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA V-Drive, MegaExo, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-42, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 double-butted, 20mm rise, 9° back, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Fitness
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT400 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick CX Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 12
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Fork Travel: 50mm
- Frame Details: SAVE|1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube|Internal cable routing|BSA threaded BB|Rack/fender mounts
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Shimano XT
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT, QR
- Tire Size: 40
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C31150M10LG, C31150M10SM, C31150M10MD, C31150M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file