Why buy bike from us?
This on-road/off-road e-bike is a fully loaded trekking machine. Get out of the rat-race and into the wilderness.
- Off-Road Ready:
Tesoro NEO X lives to be pointed off pavement. For bikepacking, backroad trekking or rugged transport, its MTB-inspired frame & fork and big 29” wheels let you get in deeper and go further.
- Loaded for Adventure:
Secure, rattle-free fenders and a full rear rack, bright front and rear lights, and even a kickstand mean you’re ready to tackle any adventure.
- Comfortably in Control:
Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long, plus a removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather.
- Frame: New Tesoro NEO X, SmartForm C2 Alloy, integrated PowerTube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, 148x12mm thru-axle
- Fork: Suntour XCM34 boost LO, 29", travel 100mm, 110X15mm, tapered
- Rims: WTB STX i29 TCS, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula CL-811 15x110 front, Shimano Deore 12x148 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Allround, 29x2.25", tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Bosch Gen3, 38T
- Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 740mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo XC
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 300mm
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C66200M10XL, C66200M10SM, C66200M10MD, C66200M10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file