Why buy bike from us?
Build with LegitFit
Better Bike Design. Better Experience. Learning to ride a bike is memorable, but it isn’t always easy. Kids have to focus on balance, pedaling, and speed… all while trying not to tumble. Up until now kids’ bikes have basically been grown up bikes miniaturized for smaller bodies. Designing bikes this way means proper body positioning and pedaling mechanics are compromised. Not Anymore... ...GT has developed a new line of kids’ bikes that utilize its Legit Fit system and are designed specifically for those growing shredders. The Legit Fit system enables GT to build kids’ bikes that have narrower cranks, proper gearing and improved body positioning. All with the benefits of optimizing pedaling, balance, and speed right from the start. Even better is that it’s a system that works for kids of all ages...no more needing to “grow into” a bike.
- Frame: 26" GT LegitFit Design, alloy w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm travel, 1-1/8" threadless steerer
- Rims: Double wall, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: GT Flat Pedal, resin
- Crank: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters :Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Handlebar: Alloy Riser bar, 30mm rise, 600mm width
- Grips: GT MTB
- Stem :Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- Headset: 1 1/8" Ahead
- Brakes: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Promax
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
- Speeds: 8
- Fork Travel: (F) 100mm
- Front Hub: Formula, Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Front Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight, 26 x 2.1"
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula, Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight, 26 x 2.1"
- Seat Clamp: Quick Release
- Tire Size: 2.10"
- Wheel Size: 26"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file