Why buy bike from us?
Unleash Creativity and Find Your Style.
Influenced by Albert Mercado’s artistic, fluid, and highly creative approach to riding, his line of bikes are built to inspire you to leap out of the box and find your style.
1. Cr-Mo One Piece Steerer and Tapered Legs
2. Cr-Mo Front Triangle and Seatstays
3. Sealed LHD cassette
- FRAME: Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), & Chainstays, DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- FORK: Cr-Mo 1pc. Threaded Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- CRANK: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 25T Alloy Chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: MID Sealed Bearing
- PEDALS: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axle
- COG SET: 9T Sealed 1pc. Driver
- RIMS: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- TIRES: GT LP-5 20 x 2.35"
- WHEELS SIZE: 20"
- FRONT HUB: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- BRAKES: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- BRAKE LEVERS: Hinged Alloy
- HANDLEBAR: GT Freestyle 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 9"H x 29"W, 3DegUp, 11Deg Back
- STEM: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm
- GRIPS: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- SADDLE: GT Pivotal Padded
- SEAT POST: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file