Why buy bike from us?
The Laguna enjoys coffee stops, sunsets and long walks on the beach.
A day in the saddle can be met with rocks, roots, dirt, puddles, and much more. The GT Laguna was designed to get you over anything that is thrown its way, and enable you to explore beyond where the pavement ends.
1. 6061-T6 Aluminium Frame for a high strength to weight ratio
2. 80mm suspension fork for trail riding fun and street riding efficiency
3. 27.5” Wheels for improved traction and rollove
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum Step Thru Frame, w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger and 1 1/8" Head Tube
- Fork: All Terra CH-565, 80mm, Coil
- Rims: Alex DC26, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: Low Profile Platform
- Crank: All Terra, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Microshift TS38, 3x7
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 20mm rise, 9deg sweep, 5deg rise, 640mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Single Lock-on Grips
- Stem: Alloy Ahead
- Headset: 1 1/8" Ahead
- Brakes: GT V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: GT Ladies MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 300mm
- Speeds: 21
- Fork Travel: (F) 80mm
- Front Hub: Alloy, QR
- Front Tire: All Terra, 26 x 2.0"
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Alloy Freewheel QR
- Rear Tire: All Terra, 26 x 2.0"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file