Why buy bike from us?
We took the podium proven Force platform, gave it a bulletproof alloy frame, optimized it for 29” wheels and tuned it for riders who turn the fun dial up to 11. The new Force 29 will turn local enduros, alpine descents and the bikepark into its very own mosh pit.
- LTS provides improved braking performance, bump absorption and increased traction
- Flip chip tunability allows the rider to adjust their raditude based on terrain and riding style.
- Bulletproof alloy frame for maximum durability
- Frame: All New Force Alloy 29” frame, 150mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: Fox Float Performance 36, 170mm, GRIP Damper, 3Pos, Kabolt, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float DPX2 185x55mm, 3Pos-Adj, Metric Trunnion
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: SRAM Eagle, 30T, 170mm(S-L) 175mm(XL)
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Spank Oozy 780 Trail, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- Stem: Alloy, 45mm
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: TRP G-Spec Trail S hydro disc, 203/180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: TRP G-Spec Trail S
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow, steel rails
- Seatpost: GT Dropkick Dropper Post, 31.6, Internal Routing, 125mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)
- Fork Travel: (F) 170mm
- Frame Travel: (R) 150mm
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5", 3C Compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula 12x148
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4", 3C Compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G22200M10MD, G22200M10LG, G22200M10XL, G22200M10SM
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file