Why buy bike from us?
We don't put our Teamline colours on any old bike. It's a good thing, then, that the brand-new Elite C:68X SL Teamline is far from any old bike. With a completely revised frame that's 15% lighter than the one it replaces, our design team has been putting in the hours to build a marathon-focussed cross-country hardtail worthy of wearing our team livery.
Starting with our next-generation C:68X carbon technology and a blank sheet of paper, they carefully shaved weight where possible while ensuring strength and efficiency weren't sacrificed. So the tapered head tube, carefully profiled down tube and Boost 148 rear end ensure that every watt of your pedalling input is transferred to the rear wheel. In the meantime, slim seat stays and a 27.2mm seat post contribute to a ride that's comfortable for extended periods, aided and abetted by the Fox Float Factory suspension fork.
Light, strong Newmen Advanced carbon wheels shod with grippy, fast-rolling Schwalbe tyres give you the control you need in combination with our tweaked Agile Ride Geometry, and a full complement of Shimano's superb XTR 1x12 components take care of stop-and-go duties with typically reliable alacrity. Ride fast, ride far and ride well. It's what our team riders do - and you can, too, with this bike.
- Frame material: C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 8,7
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO XTR RD-M9100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M9100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-M9100
- Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M9100-I Direct Attach
- Crankset: Shimano XTR FC-M9100-1, 34T, 175mm (smallest size 170mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 34T
- Cassette: Shimano XTR CS-M9100-12, 10-51T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Shimano XTR BR-M9100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, Kashima Coated, 100mm, 2-Position Remote Lever
- Headset: Acros AzX/AiX, block lock, Top: semi 1 1/8", Bottom: 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL 318.2, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced SL 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL X.25 Carbon, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Superlight, 30.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file