Our engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into our most affordable bikes as they do into the very highest performance race machines.
That's because, regardless of whether you're a professional athlete chasing podium positions or an ordinary rider looking for a bike to go exploring at the weekends, you'll want a frame that'll respond quickly, safely and intuitively.
Complex top and down tubes, made using our Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium, make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration, while our Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that's stable when you need it but nimble when you want it – the best of both worlds. Hidden rack and mudguard mounts make a conversion to weekday commuter or longer distance explorer quick and easy, and internally routed cables ensure reliable gear shifting and clean looks. It's all part of the attention to detail that makes our aluminium hardtails a compelling blend of comfort, liveliness and practicality.
The SL tag isn't one we use lightly. That's why, with the Attention SL, we set out to create a whole new benchmark for value and performance. Borrowing inspiration and ideas from our high-end race bikes, our product managers started by selecting a RockShox Recon air-sprung fork for the ultimate in easy adjustability and smooth, progressive, bump-swallowing travel. They added powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and a 180mm front rotor for assured stopping in all conditions, and finished off with Shimano SLX 2x11 gear components. And, because the frame is the heart of every bicycle, they lavished the same level of attention to the 6061 aluminium tubes that make up the Attention SL's chassis. Mechanically formed into complex profiles for the ideal combination of strength, stiffness and weight, you can rest assured that it's more than tough enough to pass our stringent in-house lab testing. Agile Ride Geometry means it's nimble and confidence-inspiring, and details like internal cable routing and hidden rack and fender mounts are the icing on the cake. With Size Split sizing guaranteeing a perfect fit for every rider, there's bound to be an Attention SL to suit you.
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,5
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7025-H, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT600, 36x26T, 175mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 36x26T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK SoloAir, 100mm, PopLoc
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: Shimano HB-M3050, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-M3050, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 30316023, 30316017, 30315017, 30315019, 30315023, 30316021, 30316019, 30315021
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file