Caught the mountain bike bug? Then you'll find a willing partner in the Analog.
Its high-quality aluminium frame, balanced handling and reliable components add up to a package that's perfect for trail fun. Whether you pick the 27.5in or 29er version, you're assured of a good fit thanks to our Size Split system.
Each one is ergonomically tailored to offer a responsive, comfortable ride thanks to our Agile Ride Geometry. The complex-profile top and down tubes - shaped using our proprietary Mechanical Forming process - form a strong, light and safe backbone around which our engineering team has built a light, nimble frame that'll stay the course. Neatly hidden rack and fender mounts make a weekday commuter or weekend tourer conversion quick, simple and elegant. There's a smooth RockShox suspension fork to keep the front wheel tracking straight and true even on rough trails, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes to ensure you're always in control, and Sram's wide-ranging and slick-shifting 1x12 gears to help tame any climb. It's everything you need to explore as far off-road as your curiosity takes you.
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,8
- Gear shifting system: SRAM SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle™
- Shifters: Sram SX Eagle™ Trigger
- Crankset: Sram SX Eagle™ Powerspline, 32T, 175mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Sram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: RockShox XC 30 TK Coil, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file