Why buy bike from us?
When your mountain biking ambitions begin to reach a little further afield, you'll need a bike that's up to the task.
That's where the Aim Race comes in - a well-equipped, easy-to-handle and reliable trail companion that won't let you down, even as your skills and confidence grow. With our neat hidden rack and fender mounting points, it's also incredibly easy to convert into a weekday commuter or long-distance tourer. The light, strong and durable Aluminium Lite frame uses our Agile Ride Geometry for the ideal combination of stability and liveliness. We added a Suntour suspension fork with remote lockout to help smooth out the bumps, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes will give you the confidence to tackle even steep descents in perfect control.
Internal cable routing means that the slick-shifting Shimano gears will stay that way with absolutely minimal maintenance, so you can concentrate on the ride, and it's all topped off with our versatile Size Split system for perfect sizing. What are you waiting for? Let's ride!
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 14,2
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-M310, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC CU8.3
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TX801, 42x32x22T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 42x32x22T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG318, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file