Aspiring trail explorers, your search is over: The Aim Pro is the affordable, capable bike you need to fuel your burgeoning off-road passion.
Combining a light, stiff and nimble-handling frame with a selection of easy-to-use, reliable components including Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a comfortable suspension fork, it's the ideal choice for exploring further afield when you've run out of road.
But just because it's affordable, that doesn't mean we've skimped on the details. From internal cable routing for clean looks and long-lasting smooth, reliable gear shifting with minimal maintenance to hidden rack and fender mounts for quick and easy upgrades, every detail is designed to make the Aim Pro an easy bike to live with. And, as you'd expect, our Size Split system makes it easy to find the right frame and wheel size combination to suit any rider. Let the adventures begin!
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 14,3
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC CU8.3
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 42x34x24T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rear hub: CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 30130014, 30130016, 30131014, 30131016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file