If you're just starting out in the world of fat tyre adventuring, you'll need a bike you can rely on - a companion that'll be with you over every pebble, rock and root, no matter where your curiosity takes you.
That's why we designed the Aim, using our expertise in aluminium frame building to create a bike that's perfectly suited to the job. You're assured a comfortable ride and safe, intuitive handling thanks to our Agile Ride Geometry and light, strong Aluminium Lite frame. Fitting fenders or a rack is quick and easy thanks to our cunningly hidden mounting system.
Internal cable routing minimises maintenance and complements the Aim's clean looks and, of course, we selected reliable components to keep you riding rather than fiddling with adjustments. The Suntour fork adds comfort and control over the bumps, easy-shifting Shimano gears give you the confidence to tackle any hill with ease, and powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes mean you're always in control. The result is a bike that'll inspire you to explore, wherever the trail leads you. And with our Size Split system, you're sure to find the Aim to fit you perfectly.
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 14,5
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC CU8.3
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 42x34x24T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rear hub: CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 30111014, 30111018, 30111016, 30110014, 30110016, 30110018
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file