Why buy bike from us?
Here at CUBE, we never rest on our laurels - and the all-new Litening C:68X Race is proof of that. Completely redesigned from the ground up, it represents our bid to redefine what's possible from a race bike.
Knowing that at speeds above around 15km/h æro efficiency is more important than weight, and building on the knowledge we'd gained from building our world-beating Aerium bikes, we set out to create a frame that's not just efficient... but æro-efficient. Sophisticated Computer Fluid Dynamics analysis, backed up by extensive wind tunnel testing, allowed our engineers to optimise every single part of the frame to make it as slippery as possible through the air. Our premium, next-generation C:68X carbon gave them the freedom to sculpt, shape and refine their designs until they were completely happy with the performance.
And the result? A seamless structure that integrates the chassis, fork, stem, bar and seat post into a frame that's reduced drag by 30%. Make no mistake, this is game-changing territory. Less drafting, more riding at the front - with power to spare to break away. Fully UCI compliant, we sweated every detail to help you focus on your performance. The low cross-wind effect, integrated headset, clearance for 28mm tyres and lighter head tube and fork crown are all there to ensure you go faster. With Sram's wireless Force AXS 2x12 transmission, Newmen carbon wheelset and Schwalbe's tubeless-compatible tyres, there's nothing to hold you back. Can you sense a podium position in your sights?
- Frame material: Litening C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 7.70
- Gear shifting system: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Front derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS™
- Chain: Sram Force D1
- Crankset: Sram Force D1, 48x35T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172.5mm (54/56/58cm), 175mm (60cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 48x35T
- Cassette: Sram Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Sram Force eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- Fork: Litening C:68X Aero, Integrated Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL R.38 Carbon
- Front tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road
- Seat post: Litening C:68X Aero, Comfort Flex
- Seat clamp: CUBE Full Integrated Aero Clamp
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 37920056, 37920060, 37920054, 37920050, 37920052, 37920058
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file