Why buy bike from us?
With our brand-new Litening C:68X Pro we had a very simple goal: to build the fastest, most ærodynamically efficient race bike with the best materials, so you can take the fight to the front of the peloton.
Using the experience we gained from developing our Aerium series, we started with a clean sheet of paper and plenty of time set aside for Computer Fluid Dynamics, backed up by wind tunnel testing at every stage of development. The result is an entirely new approach to building a race bike, with a frame that's 30% more efficient through the air than before. A seamless structure crafted from our premium, next-generation C:68X carbon integrates the chassis, fork, stem, handlebar and seat post to help achieve this remarkable drag reduction - and we've managed to achieve this with low cross-wind effects, too. Fully UCI approved, it's packed full of features to help you maximise your performance.
From a choice of bottle positions to power meter compatibility and clearance for 28mm tyres, we've tried to think of everything so that you can just. Go. Shimano's superb Ultegra Di2 disc groupset gives you the slick, precise gear shifting and reliable, fade-free, all-weather brake performance you need to chase the podium results, while tubeless-compatible Schwalbe tyres are fast, grippy and reassuring on any road surface, at any speed. If ever there were a breakaway machine, this is it. It's all you need to put the wind up the competition, pull ahead and break free.
- Frame material: Litening C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 7.80
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 11-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172.5mm (54/56/58cm), 175mm (60cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: Litening C:68X Aero, Integrated Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Front tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road
- Seat post: Litening C:68X Aero, Comfort Flex
- Seat clamp: CUBE Full Integrated Aero Clamp
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 37910050, 37910052, 37910054, 37910060, 37910056, 37910058
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file