Why buy bike from us?
Podium places and personal bests don't just happen - they need to be earned. But it's not just about blood, sweat and gears... it's also about having the right bike for the job.
That's why we developed the Agree C:62 SLT. It's an uncompromisingly light, stiff, and surprisingly comfortable endurance race bike that will allow any rider to push their limits. Featuring Sram's Force Etap AXS wireless 2x12 transmission with compact chainrings, its seamless gear shifts and wide gear ratio range will help you extract as much speed as possible from your efforts on the pedals. Newmen Advanced SL R.38 æro-carbon wheels and cockpit components seal the competitive edge, and Continental's Grand Prix 5000 tyres grip tenaciously to the road.
But the centrepiece of this remarkable bike is, of course, the frame. Front and rear wheels feature 12mm thru-axles for improved stiffness, while the complex-profiled down tube and chain stays build into an incredibly efficient structure. Specially shaped seat stays and carbon fork blades keep the Agree C:62 SLT's rider comfortable for the long haul, and the integrated seat clamp is one of the neat touches that helps improve ærodynamics. See? It's all in the detail. But you already knew that. Which is why, whether you're chasing a personal best or an end-of-season trophy, this is a bike that'll help get you there.
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 7,4
- Gear shifting system: SRAM Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Front derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS™
- Chain: Sram Force D1
- Crankset: Sram Force D1, 48x35T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 48x35T
- Cassette: Sram Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Sram Force eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL R.38, Carbon
- Front tire: Conti Grand Prix 5000 Kevlar, 25-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Prix 5000 Kevlar, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file