Our Attain series is known for its beguiling blend of comfort and pace. But speed is nothing without control, so for the Attain SL we went the whole way and specced hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate in all-weather stopping power.
With smooth, predictable braking at your fingertips no descent is too fast, too steep or too long for this road thoroughbred. Thanks to Shimano's legendary 105 2x11 groupset, you also have an exceptional range of gears just a click or two away. But great components are only half the story, because the Attain SL's frame is also a masterpiece in its own right.
From the stiffness-enhancing 12mm rear axle, tapered head tube and cross-ovalised down tube to the comfort-boosting narrow seat stays and full carbon fork, our engineering team sweated the details so that you can concentrate on racking up the miles. Internal cable routing, mudguard mounts and plenty of clearance for 28c tyres add up to a bike that's built to keep riding all year round. The only question is, are you up for it?
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 9,6
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc
- Front tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 37640058, 37640062, 37641062, 37641053, 37641050, 37641056, 37640053, 37641058, 37641060, 37640050, 37640056, 37640060
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file