Comfort, lively handling and the reassurance of safe, powerful braking in any weather conditions - that's the promise of our understated, affordable and versatile Attain Pro.
From the cable-actuated Tektro disc brakes to the 2x9 Shimano Sora transmission, it takes its inspiration from the race bikes used by the pros but adds a dose of real-world comfort and practicality. And that's important, because it means you don't need to be a racer to get the best from it. The frame has been designed to blend comfort and pace, using features like 12mm axles and a tapered head tube for stiffness and slender seat stays for enhanced ride comfort on rough surfaces.
Joining the dots is our Road Comfort Geometry, which does exactly what it says on the tin to keep you happily churning out the miles for as long as you want to. The result of all this fastidious attention to detail is a bike that'll make every ride a pleasure, whether it's a shorter training blast or a longer weekend route with your riding buddies. It's all the bike you'll ever need to get the best out of your ride time.
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 9,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T, 165mm (47cm), 170mm (50/53/56cm), 175mm (58/60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 18
- Brakes: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc
- Front tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file