Why buy bike from us?
You'll know when cyclocross has really got to you, because you won't be able to wait until the weekend comes around again.
The Cross Race C:62 SLT was developed for cyclocross aficionados with mud running through their veins: ultralight, perfectly formed and equipped with the simple goal of winning in mind. Built with our premium C:62 carbon, our engineers sweated the details to save weight wherever possible. So, for example, they removed the need to reinforce the down tube by routing cables straight into the head tube. Not only does this shave precious grammes, it also eliminates cable rub and makes shouldering and running with the bike quicker and easier.
Combined with the full carbon fork, geometry that's all about razor-sharp handling on the race course and a full selection of race-worthy components, the result is little short of astonishing. Sram's wireless Force AXS 1x12 groupset offers mud-proof gear-shifting precision, an incredible range of ratios and assured, predictable stopping via hydraulic disc brakes. Light, stiff and strong Newmen Advanced wheels shod with grippy Schwalbe tyres cut through mud for the best possible drive and control, while Newmen Advanced carbon cockpit components are the perfect match for the frame's impeccable credentials. Indulge your winning streak - race the Cross Race C:62 SLT.
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Gear shifting system: SRAM Red eTap AXS 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram Force D1
- Crankset: Sram Force D1 38T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 38T
- Cassette: Sram Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Sram Force eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL R.38 Carbon
- Front tire: Schwalbe X-One Bite, Kevlar, 33-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 38860050
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file