Why buy bike from us?
Do you need a little bit more power? Completely new integration of FAZUA removable motor
Staying under 20 kg was our goal, so that we could get as close as possible to the handling of an all-mountain MTB
Lapierre FIT Program
The FIT models adapt to the body shape of each rider, in particular their size, to suit specific requirements and offer the best possible riding sensation. This way, structural rigidity is adapted to bike size. As are the components: wheel-set size, crank arm length, grips thickness, crank set size (reduction in teeth compared to an equivalent model), handlebar width, seat post length and suspension travel.
Meet Fazua Evation
It's the lightest and most compact drive system in its field. It offers pedelec support up to 25 Km/h. And up to 400W power.
Offers 3 levels of pedalling support:
- BREEZE MODE: Feel the evation tailwind while extending your battery runtime. up to 125W
- RIVER MODE: Add some solid power and sail the trail. up to 250W
- ROCKET MODE: And rock on! up to 400W
“With the Lapierre eZesty AM LTD Ultimate, the French brand has created a groundbreaking bike, ushering in a new category of lightweight eMTBs. Even though the eZesty is heavier than expected at 18.4 kg, this is not reflected in its performance on the trail – on the contrary, it is much more agile than any eMTB in the Bosh league, not far off the performance of a non-motorised trail or enduro bike! ” Read E-Mountainbike Lapierre eZesty Review...
- Frame: eZesty AM FULL CARBON ULTIMATE 150mm travel, BOOST, METRIC, THRU AXLE
- System: FAZUA EVATION 1.0 DRIVE PACK + 250Wh BATTERY PACK / NEW LOCK
- Fork: FOX 36 FLOAT PERFORMANCE BOOST 15x110 150mm
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS PERFORMANCE LV EVOL TRUNNION
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX EAGLE 12SPD
- Crankset: FSA Alloy e-Bike ISIS 170MM w/SRAM XSYNC II 32T RING
- Sprocket: SRAM PG1230 EAGLE 11-50 12SPD
- Chain: SRAM NX EAGLE 12SPD
- Brakes(front-rear): SRAM GUIDE RE
- Rotors: SRAM CENTERLINE ROUNDED 200/200
- Shiftlevers: SRAM GX EAGLE MATCHMAKER SINGLE CLICK 12SPD
- Headset: FSA ORBIT ZERO STACK
- Handlebar: LP 6061DB 760MM (M), 780MM (L, XL)
- Grips: LP Grips 'FIT', (Size Small on (M) / Size Large on (L, XL))
- Stem: LP FULL CNC 0° 35MM (M, L), 45MM (XL)
- Seatpost: LP 7075 DROPPER 125(M), 150 (L, XL)
- Saddle: Lapierre CRMO by Velo
- Wheelset: LP eAM+ 584x35c BOOST, TUBELESS READY
- Tires: NEW MAXXIS HIGH ROLLER II WIDE TRAIL 27.5x2.5 WT 3C MAXXTERRA EXO FRONT and REAR
- Pedals: NW-91K
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file