Tacx Flux 2 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
In Stock2-3 Days Delivery Time
The iconic FLUX Smart has been upgraded to the FLUX 2 Smart. Compared to its predecessor, it is equipped with a bigger and stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel. This resulted in a wider simulation range, better ride feel and a more accurate power measurement.
- CHALLENGING POWERFUL: The FLUX 2 Smart is equipped with a bigger resistance unit compared to its predecessor, allowing for a wider simulation range. It is able to realistically simulate inclines up to 16% gradient.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the FLUX 2 Smart is designed for, it measures your power accurately within 2,5%.
- SMOOTH RIDE FEEL: A stronger resistance unit in combination with a larger flywheel significantly improved the ride feel and responsiveness of the FLUX 2 Smart. With these improvements, this Smart trainer better replicates the experience of outdoor rides.
- EXTREMELY SILENT: The FLUX 2 Smart is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum. This resulted in a very silent flywheel equipped bike trainer.
- SMART TRAINER: Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
- SIMULATION RANGE: Realistically simulate inclines up to a 16% gradient.
- SPRINT: A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 2000 watts.
- HEAVY FLYWHEEL: A large 7,6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately , Not suitable for Specialized SCS system
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB
- Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Max. power (40 km/h): 2000 Watt
- Max. incline: 16%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 41 Nm
- Max. brake force: 120 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 7.6 kg
- Mass inertia: 31.2kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)
- Height: 460 mm (18.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded: Not foldable
- Weight: 23.6kg (52lbs)
- Article number: T2980
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone , Tablet , ANT+FE-C bike computers , Stand alone , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output: Speed , Cadence , Power
- Read out on: Smartphone , Tablet , Bike computer , Sports watch , Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <2.5%
Manufacturer's Code: T-2980