Why buy bike from us?
Don't be deceived by its deliberately understated looks - the Travel EXC is no ordinary sports tourer.
A lightweight machine built around Shimano's low-maintenance 8-speed Alfine hub gear and Gates' durable belt drive, it consigns rattling gears, oily chains and the chore of regular maintenance to the past. The classically elegant frame design features double-butted aluminium tubing for the best combination of low weight, high strength and great ride quality. We've built in enough clearance for tyres up to 47x622, giving access to a wide range of options suitable for the toughest of touring routes.
Wherever you're headed and whatever load you're carrying, the low maintenance drive belt and smooth simplicity of the hub gears mean you can concentrate on the adventure, and stop worrying about the bike. With powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a lightweight and strong rigid fork with lowrider rack compatibility and a full complement of touring gear - including kickstand, lights and mudguards - it's the ideal lightweight, round-the-world companion.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,9
- Chain: Gates CDN, 113T
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S7000
- Crankset: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- Crankset chainring sizes: 46T
- Cassette: Gates Rear Sprocket CDN, 22T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z, Semi-Integrated 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano Alfine SG-S700, 8-Speed
- Front tire: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 37-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 37-622
- Pedals: VP 615M
- Saddle: Natural Fit Sequence+
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front light: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS N Plus
- Back light: Busch&Müller Toplight 2C
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguard: ACID 45
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 350400T46, 350400T50, 350400T54
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file