At CUBE we believe that practical, durable bikes should also be fun.
The Travel Pro takes all the functionality, comfort and practicality of our Travel series and adds an 8-speed hub gear and practical low maintenance belt drive for the ultimate in hassle-free cycling. No more oily chain, no more fiddly gear adjustment, no more worries! You can just enjoy the ride - and who wouldn't want that? The 29er-inspired frame is built from light, strong and durable double-butted tubing, using our Smooth Welding technology at the seat and head tube junctions for a tidy, organic appearance.
The semi-integrated luggage carrier complements the frame's sleek looks and provides strong, stable support for whatever load you want to bring along with you. Taking our cue from our hardtail mountain bikes, we included plenty of clearance for extra-wide tyres - so you've got more grip, comfort and control, even on rough roads. Throw in the powerful hydraulic disc brakes, full-length mudguards, light set and kickstand, and it adds up to an adaptable, rugged and hassle-free riding partner... wherever your explorations take you.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 15,3
- Chain: Gates CDN, 120T
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S503
- Crankset: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- Crankset chainring sizes: 46T
- Cassette: Gates Rear Sprocket CDN, 22T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Tapered
- Headset: CUBE H868P, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8D, 8-Speed
- Front tire: Schwalbe Marathon Almotion, Performance, Kevlar, 55-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Marathon Almotion, Performance, Kevlar, 55-622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Sequence Man
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front light: AXA Compactline 20, AC
- Back light: Trelock LS 613 Duo Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguard: ACID 65
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 35020046, 35020050, 35020054, 35020058, 35020062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file