Why buy bike from us?
Need to get from A to B across town as fast as possible?
The Hyde Race is the right tool for the job. Light, quick and comfortable, it's the city bike of choice for discerning riders looking for an efficient, environmentally-friendly means of transport. It is, in many ways, a masterpiece of understatement. The silent Gates Carbon Drive is an important part of its appeal, rendering oil-stained clothing - not to mention regular maintenance - a thing of the past. And it goes without saying that 'Race' isn't just a marketing tag that we've tacked on.
This bike has earned its speedy moniker, because we sweated the details to make it as rapid as possible in the urban jungle. The frame is built with torsional rigidity - and therefore efficient pedalling - in mind. Double-butted tubes and our advanced mechanical forming process make it both light and exceptionally strong. And the sleek, lightweight fork performs just as well as it looks, giving precise and nimble steering. From its state-of-the-art Shimano Alfine hub to fast-rolling Schwalbe tyres and stealth looks, the Hyde Race is a pure-bred urban speed machine.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 11,9
- Chain: Gates CDN, 113T
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S7000
- Crankset: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- Crankset chainring sizes: 46T
- Cassette: Gates Rear Sprocket CDN, 22T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rims: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano Alfine SG-S700, 8-Speed
- Front tire: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42-622
- Pedals: VP 615M
- Saddle: Selle Royal Prestige
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Bell: Knog Oi
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file