The Agree Hybrid C:62 SL ushers in a quiet revolution in road riding.
Blending the elegance and simplicity of classic road bike design with the versatility and adaptability of an advanced pedal-assist drive system, it opens up new frontiers for any rider. Tackle any climb, ride further or ride more... it's all there for the taking. Concealed inside the sleek carbon frame is the unique - and removable - Fazua drive unit and battery. Completely self-contained, it works seamlessly with Shimano's Ultegra 2x11 gears to deliver smooth additional power to the rear wheel. The minimalist frame design hides the extraordinary amount of work undertaken by our engineering team to realise the dream of race bike ?sthetics and performance with e-bike power.
Borrowing heavily from their experience building some of the fastest road bikes on the planet on the one hand, and some of the best e-bikes on the other, they used proprietary CUBE technologies like our C:62 carbon and Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing to build a light, stiff and responsive frame that's so stunning to look at, most people will never guess you're riding an e-bike. With powerful hydraulic disc brakes for dependable all-weather stopping, it's a bike that'll redefine your expectations of what's possible on an e-bike. Where will it take you next?
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 13,4
- Battery: Evation 1.0 Battery, 250Wh
- Charger: Evation 1.0 Charger
- Battery type: LI-ION
- Battery capacity (Wh): 250.00
- Battery voltage: 36.00
- Battery chargeable in bike y/n: 1
- Battery weight (KG): 2.00
- Motor: Evation 1.0 Drive Pack, 60Nm, 250Watt
- Motor power (Watt): 250.00
- Display: Evation 1.0 Integrated Touch Remote
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Crankset: FSA CK-8685 Carbon, 50x34T
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 30-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 30-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 33905053
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file