How much will a really light hardtail mountain bike set you back?
In the case of the Access WS C:62 SL Team, a lot less than you think. This is an unapologetically uncompromising trail-exploring machine. Fast, light, nimble and responsive, every detail is designed to help you extract the absolute maximum from your time on the trail. For example, the short rear end with stiffness-enhancing Boost axle works with the tapered head tube to provide efficient pedalling and accurate steering. Combined with our Agile Ride Geometry, it makes for an inspirational and intuitive ride companion which, thanks to slender seat stays and a narrow 27.2mm seat post, will keep you comfortable as you rack up the miles.
On a bike as capable as this, it would have been rude of us not to select the very best components. So that's what we did, beginning with Sram's 1x12 Eagle transmission for exceptional range, low weight and unmatched ease of use. Sram 's Level hydraulic disc brakes dish out as much controllable power as you need to keep your speed in check, helped by the light and stiff Fulcrum wheelset and grippy Schwalbe tyres. And the RockShox SID air fork with remote lockout is a superbly accomplished rock swallower. We even included Newmen Evolution cockpit components - and our Size Split system means you're sure to be able to find the perfect fit. The only thing left to do is to decide where you're going to ride next...
- Frame material: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 10,4
- Gear shifting system: SRAM GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle™
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Crankset: Sram X1 Eagle™ Carbon DUB 32T, 175mm (Smallest Size 170mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Sram Level TL, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: RockShox Sid Select+, 15x110mm, Tapered, 100mm, Oneloc
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red Zone 700 Boost, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec WS
- Seat post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 32630013
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file