Why buy bike from us?
You know that saying, 'power is nothing without control'?
We took it to heart with the Access WS EAZ. That's why it's equipped with powerful, easy-to-control Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and grippy, easy-rolling Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres - so that you can be assured of safe, all-weather braking at all times. It's just the kind of attention to detail that we put into every one of our bikes.
You might not initially notice features like the internal cable routing, but you'll be glad of it because it helps keep your gears shifting smoothly with absolutely minimal maintenance. We also lowered the top tube slightly for extra clearance, and fitted hidden rack and fender mounts for added versatility. Like all our WS bikes, our designers selected women-specific rider contact points for the best day-long comfort, whilst Size Split means every rider can find her perfect fit. Throw in the Suntour suspension fork and reliable Shimano gears, and it all adds up to a recipe for enjoying every ride.
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,8
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Dual Pull, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC CU8.3
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 42x34x24T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: CUBE Disc Hub, 6-Bolt
- Rear hub: CUBE Disc Hub, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE HPP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file