Children get more adventurous as they get older - it's part of the natural process of growing up.
And where their riding is concerned, that means they'll need a bike that's up to the task. The Acid 200 is every inch a junior version of its adult counterpart, from the carefully constructed frame to the 7-speed transmission and powerful, easily controllable brakes. Its heat-treated 6061 aluminium chassis has the same quality and durability as our full-size mountain bikes, but it's also as light as our engineers can reasonably make it whilst maintaining its strength.
Because we know that accidents can happen when kids are pushing their limits, we've made the derailleur hanger easily replaceable so that a crash doesn't write off the frame. Details like the brake levers and alloy cranks are specially designed for small bodies, so they fit perfectly and work easily. There's even a power modulator on the front brake, so over-enthusiastic stopping is less likely to result in tears. And when the climb starts to get too steep, the large 34-tooth bailout gear will lend a helping hand for tired legs. Add it all up, and it's the ideal introduction to off-road fun with mum and dad.
- Frame material: Alu Lite 6061
- Nett weight (KG): 9,5
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-TY300, 7-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TY300, 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV500
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS45, Revo Shift
- Crankset: Samox, 36T, 127mm with Chainguard, Alu
- Crankset chainring sizes: 36T
- Cassette: Sunrace MFM300.7, 13-34T
- Number of gears: 7
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brake with Powermodulator
- Fork: Rigid Hi-Ten fork
- Headset: CUBE A-Headset
- Stem: CUBE Alu Lite
- Handlebar: CUBE Alu Lite, 560mm
- Grips: Velo
- Rims: Aluminium
- Front hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rear hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Front tire: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac
- Rear tire: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac
- Pedals: CUBE Kid
- Saddle: CUBE Kid
- Seat post: CUBE Alu Lite
- Seat clamp: CUBE
- Bell: Nuvo
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 32212020, 32213020, 32214020
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file