Why buy bike from us?
The Cubie 180 SL brings the V-brake system of a real mountain bike to a perfectly proportioned, lightweight aluminium frame designed especially for budding little rippers.
Our engineers know that kids may be small, but they're capable of giving a bike a really hard time simply through their enthusiasm and energy - as well as a few mistakes along the way. That's why they built the Cubie 180 SL's 6061 aluminium frame with the same attention to detail that we lavish on our full-size mountain bikes, so that it can take a few everyday knocks and scrapes in its stride.
With features like the complex-profile down tube borrowed from our adult range, it really is a proper mountain bike in miniature form - and the components are carefully selected to provide a comfortable fit and perfect function for young riders. From wide, grippy and comfortable Schwalbe tyres to the brake levers designed for small hands, we've taken care of every detail. There are no gears to worry about, and the Hebie Chainlooper encloses the chain safely and keeps it away from your youngster's legs. It's every inch a real, no-compromise bike... just stripped down to the bare essentials.
- Frame material: Alu Lite 6061
- Nett weight (KG): 7,2
- Chain: KMC S1
- Crankset: Prowheel, 25T, 89mm with Chainlooper
- Crankset chainring sizes: 25T
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brake With Powermodulator
- Fork: Rigid Alloy fork
- Headset: CUBE A-Headset
- Stem: CUBE Alu Lite
- Handlebar: CUBE Alu Lite, 450mm
- Grips: CUBE Kid Grips
- Rims: Aluminium
- Front hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rear hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Front tire: Schwalbe Black Jack
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Black Jack
- Pedals: CUBE Kid
- Saddle: CUBE Kid
- Seat post: CUBE Alu Lite
- Seat clamp: CUBE
- Bell: Nuvo
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 32150018, 32151018
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file