Why buy bike from us?
The Ridgeback MX16 is a lightweight bike with a rugged aluminium frame making it easier for little ones to handle while still being tough. Off road tyres provide stability and traction, the ridgeback MX16 is a great bike specifically designed for smaller riders.
- Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Hi ten steel
- Headset: Sealed
- Shifters: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Chainset: Steel / 32T / 102mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cro mo axle
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Cassette / Freewheel: Single-speed freewheel 16T
- Rims: LA-05 / Alloy 28h
- Hubs: Joytech JY-301/416 28h / front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: VRB-268, 16"x2.00"
- Brakes: Promax TX-107C V-Brakes
- Brake levers: Tektro TS-325AP
- Handlebars: 520mm width / 30mm rise / 25.4mm barbore
- Stem: Steel quill / 60mm
- Saddle: VL-5020 /195x130MM
- Seatpost: Alloy / 27.2x250mm
- Pedals: Resin Junior
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB20761
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file